Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Visit to America

My distant cousin Elinor Stecker-Orel, who lives in a suburb of New York City, persuaded me to come to America. She was able to arrange for an exhibit of my photographs in Ossining, New York, a city close to where she lives. She curated the show, which opened in April, 2002 and ran for the entire month. There were 25 photographs in the exhibit. I will post photographs after Elinor scans them.

We had an elaborate reception, with wonderful food, beautiful flowers, and even a pianist providing background music. The photographs were enthusiastically received, and I was very pleased with the event.

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2010 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Rose Ann said...

I've been one of the fortunate who have seen Ronile's photographs, and, in a word, they are memorable. Unforgettable. Thought-provoking. Remarkable. Unforgettable. Notable. Striking. Grandiose. Flamboyant. Exceptional. Inimitable. Unique. Matchless. inevitable. Upsetting. Nauseating...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home